ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management
Raise your profile within your organisation with the Level 5 ILM Leadership and Management qualification
This course is recognised by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
This course is recognised by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
Course Code: ILM.5. Cert Subject: Management Skills Course Fee: £6250 + VAT (20%)
Through the ILM Leadership and Management you can develop your skills and experience, improve your performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities by exploring technical knowledge, strategic insight and practical expertise.
The management course and leadership training is suited to project managers, department heads, and other practising managers.
However, there are ILM qualifications covering a number of levels so no matter what your current skill set, we can help you to develop the managerial and leadership skills you need to help move your career onward and upwards. We work with managers at all levels from newly promoted team leaders up to senior executives.
ILM Level 5 Qualification
This qualification is an internationally recognised qualification from a prestigious professional awarding institute approved by OF Qual. The level 5 qualification is a degree level qualification. Managers who achieve this qualification are recognised globally as a professionally qualified manager. This table will give you a rough idea of how the qualifications we offer compared to other qualifications.
Qualification level 5 roughly equates to:
- The second year of an undergraduate degree
- Diploma of Higher Education
- BTEC Professional Diplomas, Certificates and Awards
The benefits of taking an ILM course
Earning an ILM qualification is a great commitment to make for your career. Unlike many workplace qualifications, ILM courses focus on providing real value for real people. As an ILM course provider, we understand that a 'one size fits all' approach does not work for professional development. We recognise that as an individual you have your own unique skillset and professional ambitions, which we work with you to achieve.
Here are just some of the real benefits that you could experience by achieving an ILM qualification with our courses.
- Fully recognised qualification
All of the ILM qualifications that we deliver have been UK government approved and are recognised as high-quality certifications. Employers recognise the high standard of this qualification and can confidently use it as an indicator of your knowledge in relevant areas. This means it can help you pursue your dream career, or earn a promotion in your current position.
- Focus on impacts and quantifiable results
Our ILM qualifications place an emphasis on creating impacts – both for students and their employers. We consider this to be a crucial part of measuring students' professional development. Our focused assessments allow students to demonstrate that they have developed a full understanding of how to implement their new skills successfully in a workplace environment. Having completed an ILM qualification which has quantifiable impacts.
- Genuine impact
Many qualifications sound great on paper, but are too far removed from the real world of work to have any real impact on your career. Our ILM qualifications are different, as they focus on practical skills which can be implemented in the workplace and can instantly improve your prospects for a management position.
Developing your leadership styles
- Understand the outcomes of effective leadership
- Be able to assess own leadership styles
- Understand the implications of own leadership styles for self and for leadership within own organisation
- Be able to assess own leadership behaviour, in terms of the factors which determine effective leadership
- Understand how to develop own leadership style and effectiveness
Developing and Leading Teams
- Understand the importance of leading team to achieve organisational goals
- Processes of delegation and empowerment
- Feedback, recognition and reward
- Conduct a performance gap analysis with an individual in your area of responsibility, to determine development needs
- Critically assess the suitability of a range of development vehicles to meet the needs of an individual within the organisation
- Devise and justify a personal development plan to meet the needs of an individual within the organisation
Becoming an Effective Leader
- Evaluate own ability to use a range of leadership styles, in different situations and with different types of people, to fulfil the leadership role
- Review own ability to set direction and communicate this to others
- Review own ability to motivate, delegate and empower others
- Use theories of emotional intelligence to review the effect of emotions on own and others' performance
- Produce a personal development plan to improve own ability to lead
- Understand the effectiveness of the organisation and ability to manage and improve quality to meet customer requirements
- Be able to plan and implement projects to meet customer requirements
- Determine the organisation's position in the sector and market within which it operates
- Identify an opportunity for change, in support of the organisation's objectives
- Discuss a model or method to identify a change process and the communication of that change process
- Evaluate the impact of the change process on individuals in the organisation
- Assess the impact of the change on organisational stakeholders
- Analyse the impact of the change on achievement of organisational objectives
22-25 Portman Close, London, W1H 6B
+44 207 846 4093
Some people believe that leaders are born, not made. Others, however, think leadership skills can be developed and… https://t.co/0Pm0xjCD4i4 years ago
Leadership is not a position. It is a process and a relationship between people. Figure out what makes a successful… https://t.co/yWhqdJ82vC4 years ago